April 1st, 2013
- -Deadline for registration
April 1st, 2013
- -Start call for abstracts
May 1st, 2013
- -Deadline for abstracts
July 24th, 2013
- -Start ASPC 2013
July 26th, 2013
- Registration for ASPC 2013 will be handled by E-mail. Please kindly submit the registration form by 1st April via E-mail at the following address.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Registration form download >>
Frequently asked questions
The following is a list of frequently asked questions. Please kindly refer this list before you give questions.
- 1. What should I write Flight No. & Arrival Time if I have not booked flights yet?
- Please write your flights you are planning to book. You can make a change later when you find another suitable flight. If there are any changes, please kindly let us know.
- 2. Will I get financial supports from the conference?
- We are planning to provide some travel grants for each chapter. It is not enough to cover your expenses so that we would like to ask you to find travel grants by yourselves. The following is some examples of grants.
- - If you belong to OSA student chapter, you can apply for activity grant such as Joint Activity.
- - If you are in Japan, you can find grants such as TBOC.
- 3. I am not sure whether I can attend to the conference or not at this moment. Can I register later?
- We ask you to register in this term even though you are not sure at this moment. You can cancel it until 1st June, when you are not available for the conference.
- 4. Do I need to make a reservation for accommodation by myself?
- No, you don't. We will make a reservation for your accommodation (2000~5000 JPY for a night).
- 5. Will I receive a notification letter after registration?
- Yes. We will send you a notification letter within 1 week after we receive it.